Food Supplement Ayurvedic herbal preparation
An erratic lifestyle, Stress, irregular meal times and bad eating habits can create an imbalance in the stomach pH and can cause acidity and indigestion. Foods that increase Pitta, such as hot, spicy and acidic foods, can upset the stomach acid and can lead to digestive issues.
The herbs in Maharishi Ayurveda AyurAci-Balance are soothing and cooling to the stomach. They help pacify the aggravated Pitta and Vata Dosha, and balance the digestive fire (Agni).
This purely herbal product comes from an ancient Ayurvedic recipe and is best taken half an hour before meals. With precious ingredients such as liquorice, turpeth root, clove, ginger, myrobalan fruit, nut grass, embelia fruit, cardamom, Indian bay leaf, rose and various types of pepper.
- 100 % vegan
- Free from toxic heavy metals and toxins
- Pesticide, Gluten, Lactose & Sugar free
- No added colours, flavours and artificial additives
- Powerful Pitta balancing herbs
- Balance the digestive fire (Agni) *
Contribution to health
According to the Ayurvedic texts:
What Ayurveda says
According to Ayurveda, the secret of a healthy digestion is a proper and balanced Agni* (digestive fire).
AyurAci-balance pacifies Udana and Samana Vata, digests Sama Pitta and pacifies Kledaka Kapha doshas respectively.
Specific features of our raw materials and processing methods
Herbs are grown sustainably at the right temperature and climate for top-notch quality.
The formulation is pesticide-free and free from toxic heavy metals.
AyurAci-Balance has undergone stringent physico-chemical analysis, mycotoxins, residual pesticides and microbiological examination.
Dose for adults:
1 tablet 2 x per day just before lunch and dinner with warm water.
General advice required by law:
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Important: Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Store this product out of the reach of young children.
The recommended daily dose (2 tablets) contains the following ingredients:
Emblica officinalis (amalaki) 387 mg, cane sugar 381 mg, Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) 381 mg, sodium carbonate 190 mg, Swet parpati 190 mg, Opercullina turpethum 127 mg. Firming agent rice. Thickener acacia gum. Syzygium aromaticum (clove) 63 mg. Coating hydroxy-propylmethylcellulose. Cinnamomum tamala 6 mg, Piper nigrum (black pepper) 6 mg, Piper longum (pippali) 6 mg, Terminalia chebula (haritaki) 6 mg, Terminalia belerica 6 mg, Elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) 6 mg, Rosa centifolia 6 mg, Amomum subulatum 6 mg, Zingiber officinale (ginger) 6 mg, Cyperus scariosus 6 mg, Embelia ribes 6 mg.
Dosha-Balance – Einfluss
AyurAci-Balance pacifies Pitta and Vata Dosha.
What makes us unique?
- The formulation is pesticide-free and free from toxic heavy metals.
- AyurAci-Balance has undergone stringent Physico-chemical analysis, mycotoxins, residual pesticides and microbiological examination.
- No use of alcohol and other chemical-based solvents in the preparation.
- Prepared at manufacturing facilities with stringent manufacturing standards.
What makes us clean & green?
- Herbs are grown sustainably at the right temperature and climate for top-notch quality.
- Frequent laboratory checks for the presence of heavy metals, pesticides and toxins.
- Manufactured and packed according to, GMP and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018 guidelines.
- No harmful solvents such as methanol, acetone, or N-hexane.
Important product information
Some aspects of Ayurveda knowledge are based on principles and perspectives that differ from Western science as we know it, so please read the important information we have compiled to help you.
For a detailed ingredients list and dosage of each product, please look under the specific product or call us: +31-475-529111. We also inform you about the respective best before date.