Triphala Plus, organic, 60 g
Organic Food Supplement Ayurvedic herbal preparation
Almost every desirable quality of a happy, balanced and long life is included when the famous haritaki, amalaki and bibhitaki fruits are described in the Ayurveda classical texts. Triphala Plus Organic from Maharishi Ayurveda combines their best properties in a highly regarded food supplement.
In Ayurveda, Triphala is considered nourishing and supportive for the formation of Ojas, according to Ayurveda the very finest body matter. Triphala is nutritious and supports the formation of ojas, the very finest bodily matter according to Ayurveda. Ojas promotes longevity, physical strength, an attractive appearance and good fortune. Triphala Plus is an excellent rasayana that harmonises Pitta throughout the body.
Triphala is the preferred means of supporting intestinal motility among many Ayurvedic practitioners (see note).
Maharishi Ayurveda Triphala Plus Organic combines the goodness of Triphala with Rosa centifolia (also known as Cabbage rose or Provence rose), which adds a cooling effect and improves the synergy of the three fruits.
- 100% vegan
- Certified organic & lab-tested
- Free from heavy metals & toxins
- Pesticide, gluten, lactose & sugar free
- No added colours, flavours & artificial additives
- is an excellent rasayana that harmonises pitta throughout the body and is said to have a purifying and rejuvenating effect on the dhatus.
- is considered by many Ayurvedic practitioners to be the most popular remedy for promoting intestinal motility (see note).
Contribution to health
Triphala has the following properties:
- It contains five of the six flavours (except salty): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter and astringent.
- Balances the three doshas of the body (Tridoshik), especially Pitta & Kapha.
- Virya or potency is cooling.
- Vipaka or metabolic effect is sweet.
What Ayurveda says
Triphala Plus is a synergistic combination of three powerful ingredients. It is an excellent Rasayana that pacifies the aggravated Pitta throughout the body with the goodness of Rosa centifolia (Cabbage Rose).
It is considered a powerful rasayana in Ayurveda to help reduce ama *) and support the formation of ojas*).
Specific features of our raw materials and processing methods
- Maharishi Ayurveda Triphala Plus ingredients are sourced from India.
- Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Cabbage Rose is sourced from plants grown sustainably in an ideal climate, soil and temperature.
- Triphala Plus Organic is pesticide-free and free from toxic heavy metals.
- Triphala Plus Organic has undergone stringent physico-chemical analysis and microbiological examination.
Recommended dosage for adults:
Take 1-2 tablets at bedtime with warm water.
General advice required by law:
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Important: Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Store this product out of the reach of young children.
The lowest/highest recommended daily dose (1/2 tablets) contains the following ingredients:
Terminalia chebula (haritaki)* 358/716 mg, Emblica officinalis (amalaki)* 358/716 mg, Terminalia belerica (bibhitaki)* 199/398 mg, Rosa centifolia* 70/140 mg, firming agent tapioca*.
* ingredients are from certified organic agriculture.
The following products could also please you
Dosha-Balance – Einfluss
Triphala Plus balances the three doshas of the body (Tridoshik), especially Pitta & Kapha.
What makes us unique?
- Amlaki, Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Cabbage Rose powder is sourced from organic cultivation.
- Triphala Plus Organic contains 100% pure Amla fruit, Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Rosa centifolia (Cabbage Rose) powder.
- No use of alcohol and other chemical-based solvents in the preparation of Triphala Plus tablets.
- No pesticides and toxic heavy metals.
- Rigorous physico-chemical analysis and microbiological testing.
- No pre-treatments and chemical processing makes it suitable for vegans.
- Prepared at manufacturing facilities with stringent manufacturing standards.
- 100% vegan tablets.
- 100% organic tapioca as firming-agent.
What makes us clean & green?
- Ingredients of Triphala Plus Organic are sourced from the best organic farmers.
- Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki and Cabbage Rose trees are grown sustainably at the right temperature and climate for top-quality fruits.
- Frequent and regular laboratory checks for the presence of heavy metals, pesticides and toxins.
- Manufactured and packaged according to GMP and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018 guidelines.
- No harmful solvents such as methanol, acetone, or N-hexane.
Important product information
Some aspects of Ayurveda knowledge are based on principles and perspectives that differ from Western science as we know it, so please read the important information we have compiled to help you.
For a detailed ingredients list and dosage of each product, please look under the specific product or call us: +31-475-529111. We also inform you about the respective best before date.