According to Vedic knowledge, humans, nature and the cosmos are one. From this evolves a deep understanding of the fundamentals of life and a high level of responsibility for the preservation of nature.
Maharishi Ayurveda has faced up to this responsibility for more than 30 years with a management culture that is consistently guided by the standards for sustainable economic practices. Optimally preserving nature and resources is important to us so we can preserve the natural foundations of life for ourselves and our children.
- For the most part, the ingredients for Maharishi Ayurveda products come from certified organic cultivation on our own agricultural land and from certified wild collection. We put particular value on the careful handling of raw materials, and on sustainability, mindfulness and fair trade.
- We are continuously extending our product range of items based on organic guidelines.
- Ever since the company was founded, we have stood for natural beauty care, played an active role in the establishment of the BDIH certificate for Certified Natural Cosmetic. And until today we continue to be fully committed to BDIH-COSMOS ORGANIC/COSMOS NATURAL-certified natural cosmetics, which set the standard for sustainable production.
- We process our ingredients carefully, sustainably, and to a large extent locally in order to minimise transport distances.
- Rare plant species are specially cultivated to protect and preserve the wealth of the Indian flora.
- We are constantly researching the newest developments in ecological and sustainable packaging options for our products and have been able to put much of it into practice.
- Wherever possible, we use environmentally friendly packaging material made from recycled paper and starch for shipping.
- We ship your orders climate-neutrally with DHL GoGreen.
- For many years, we’ve been using green hydropower in our European headquarters.
We are happy to answer any questions. Please contact our customer service.