MA 4 Fruit and herb paste Food Supplement, Ayurvedic herbal preparation
Ayurvedic Rasayanas are considered in Ayurveda as holistic, integrative formulations that have a positive influence on well-being.
Amrit Kalash is a unique combination of valuable rasayana herbs that are described in the ancient Ayurvedic scriptures as holistically supportive.
The Sanskrit word ‘Amrita’ means ‘immortal’, ‘immortality’, and there are mythical stories in the Vedic texts about the ‘nectar of immortality’. ‘Amrita’ is also a name for various Ayurvedic medicinal plants.
The fruit and herbal preparation Amrit Kalash Nectar Paste MA4 is part of the most famous super rasayana of Maharishi Ayurveda known as Amrit Kalash. Maharishi Amrit Kalash Ma 4 is a combination of 40 proven herbs and ingredients for holistic support.
This Ayurvedic food supplement is produced in more than 250 careful and time-consuming steps according to the ancient knowledge of Ayurveda. From 22 kg of raw material, 1 kg of Maharishi Amrit Kalash MA 4 is produced.
Scientific research has shown that Maharishi Amrit Kalash contains an extraordinarily high concentration of substances with antioxidant effects and therefore far exceeds the antioxidant activity of well-known products. Free radicals are involved in destructive transformation processes in the cells of the body.
This fruit and herbal preparation is also available in a sugar-free form as ‘MA 4 T’ for people who need a sugar-free diet.
Maharishi Amrit Kalash is made up of two components that complement and reinforce each other: The fruit and herbal preparation MA 4 and herbal tablets (MA 5). They should therefore be taken together.
- 40 time-tested high-quality herbs
- Free from heavy metals & toxins
- Pesticide, gluten & lactose free
- No added colours, flavours & additives
Maharishi Amrit Kalash MA 4
- For your well-being
- Balances all three doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
- Supports Ama* reduction according to Ayurveda
- Strengthens Ojas*, Bala* and the Dhatus* according to Ayurveda.
- High antioxidant content: 2 teaspoons (20 g) of MA4 ensure the daily intake of 36.5% (29.2 mg) of vitamin C.
Contribution to health
According to Ayurveda, Amrit Kalash balances the three doshas of the body (Tridoshik), the digestive fire (Agni), and it is said to strengthen Ojas.
It contains an extraordinarily high concentration of substances with antioxidant effects.
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to normal energy metabolism, normal immune system function and reduced fatigue and tiredness
- contributes to normal collagen formation and to normal function of the bones, the skin, the blood vessels and the nervous system
What Ayurveda says
A Super Rasayana made with the synergistic combination of 40 herbs.
Amrit Kalash balances the three doshas Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
In Ayurveda, Amrit Kalash is also known for Ama*-reducing and Ojas-promoting properties. The ancient scriptures also mention support of ‘Saptadhatusa’ (7 tissues) and ‘Dhi’, ‘Dhriti’ and ‘Smriti’.
Specific features of our raw materials and processing methods
Twenty-two kilograms of raw materials are required to produce one kilo of our amrit nectar. With great care, the herbs are cooked very slowly to protect the vital nutrients from high temperatures. This precise adherence to tradition and minute details ensures an authentic product of unparalleled quality.
Amrit Kalash, with a synergistic effect of 40 proven ingredients, goes through 250 careful production steps and is known to balance the doshas.
All fruits & herbs are sourced from plants grown in sustainable cultivation, ideal climate and soil, without pesticides and free from toxic heavy metals.
Each batch of our Maharishi Amrit Kalash undergoes rigorous physico-chemical analysis and microbiological testing.
Dose for adults:
One measuring spoon 10 g (8 ml, see measuring spoon) on empty stomach morning and evening. Use a dry spoon. Keep well closed in a dry place.
General advice required by law:
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Important: Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Store this product out of the reach of young children.
Die empfohlene Tagesverzehrsmenge (20 g) enthält folgende Zutaten / The recommended daily dose (20 g) contains the following ingredients / De aanbevolen dagelijkse dosering (20 g) bevat de volgende ingrediënten:
Rohrzucker / Cane sugar / Rietsuiker 12400 mg, Aqua 3850 mg, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) 910 mg, Honig / Honey / Honing 800 mg, Terminalia chebula (haritaki) 455 mg. Geklärte Butter / Clarified butter / Geklaarde boter (aus Kuhmilch / from cow's milk / van koemelk 500 mg. Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Ceylon-Zimt / Ceylon cinnamon / Ceylon kaneel) 78 mg, Elettaria cardamomum (Kardamom / Cardamom / Kardemom) 78 mg, Cyperus scariosus 78 mg, Curcuma longa (Gelbwurz / Turmeric / Geelwortel) 78 mg, Piper longum (pippali) 78 mg, Centella asiatica (Indian pennywort) 78 mg, Cyperus rotundus 78 mg, Mesua ferrea 78 mg, Convolvulus pluricaulis 78 mg, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Süßholz / Liquorice / Zoethout) 78 mg, Embelia ribes 78 mg, Santalum album (Weißes Sandelholz / White sandalwood / Wit sandelhout) 78 mg. Aqueous extract from: Polygonatum verticillatum 31 mg, Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) 21 mg, Boerhaavia diffusa 12 mg, Oroxylum indicum 7 mg, Solanum xanthocarpum 7 mg, Gmelina arborea 6 mg, Tribulus terrestris 5 mg, Teramnus labialis 5 mg, Pueraria tuberosa 5 mg, Uraria picta 5 mg, Ipomoea digitata (giant potato) 5 mg, Clerodendrum phlomidis 4 mg, Sida cordifolia 4 mg, Solanum indicum 3 mg, Stereospermum suaveolens 3 mg, Phaseolus trilobus 3 mg, Leptadenia reticulata 3 mg, Desmodium gangeticum 2 mg, Pedalium murex 2 mg, Saccharum spontaneum (Wildes Zuckerrohr / Thatch grass / Wilde suikerrietwortel) 2 mg, Eragrostis cynosuroides 1 mg, Zuckerrohrwurzel / Sugar cane root / Suikerrietwortel 1 mg, Aegle marmelos 1 mg.
The following products could also please you
Dosha-Balance – Einfluss
MA 4 balances all the three doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
What makes us unique?
- All herbs are sourced from the organically grown plants
- Free from pesticides and toxic heavy metals
- MA4 Paste (Nectar) undergoes stringent physico-chemical analysis, mycotoxins, residual pesticides and microbiological examination
- No use of Alcohol and other chemical-based solvents in the preparation of MA 4 paste
- Prepared at manufacturing facilities with stringent manufacturing standards
What makes us clean & green?
- Ingredients and herbs are grown in sustainable cultivation, ideal climate and soil, without pesticides and free of toxic heavy metals.
- Frequent and regular laboratory checks for the presence of heavy metals, pesticides and toxins guarantee highest safety.
- Manufactured and packed according to GMP and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018 guidelines.
- No harmful solvents such as methanol, acetone, or N-hexane.
Important product information
Some aspects of Ayurveda knowledge are based on principles and perspectives that differ from Western science as we know it, so please read the important information we have compiled to help you.
For a detailed ingredients list and dosage of each product, please look under the specific product or call us: +31-475-529111. We also inform you about the respective best before date.