MA 5 Tablets Food Supplement, Ayurvedic herbal preparation
Ayurvedic Rasayanas are considered in Ayurveda as holistic, integrative formulations that have a positive influence on well-being.
Amrit Kalash is a unique combination of valuable Rasayana herbs that are described in the ancient Ayurvedic scriptures as holistically supportive.
The Sanskrit word ‘Amrita’ means ‘immortal’, ‘immortality’, and there are mythical stories in the Vedic texts about the ‘nectar of immortality’. ‘Amrita’ is also a name for various Ayurvedic medicinal plants.
Maharishi Amrit Kalash is made up of two components that complement and strengthen each other.
MA 5, Maharishi Amrit Kalash Ambrosia in tablet form, is a valuable combination of 13 Ayurvedic herbs with synergistic effects and the ideal complement to the two-part formula of Amrit Kalash (which is a combination of 53 time-tested herbs).
- 13 time-tested high-quality herbs
- Free from heavy metals and toxins
- Pesticide, gluten, lactose and sugar free
- No added colours, flavours and artificial additives
Maharishi Amrit Kalash MA 5
- For your well-being
- Balances all three doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
- Supports Ama* reduction according to Ayurveda
- Strengthens Ojas*, Bala* and the Dhatus* according to Ayurveda.
Contribution to health
According to Ayurveda, Amrit Kalash balances the three doshas of the body (Tridoshik), the digestive fire (Agni), and it is said to strengthen Ojas*.
It contains an extraordinarily high concentration of substances with antioxidant effects.
What Ayurveda says
Amrit Kalash MA 5 is a Super Rasayana made on the ancient principles of Ayurveda and with the synergistic combination of 13 herbs and ingredients.
Amrit Kalash balances the three doshas Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
In Ayurveda, Amrit Kalash is also known for Ama*-reducing and Ojas-promoting properties. The ancient scriptures also mention support of ‘Saptadhatusa’ (7 tissues) and ‘Dhi’, ‘Dhriti’ and ‘Smriti’.*
Specific features of our raw materials and processing methods
All fruits & herbs are sourced from plants grown in sustainable cultivation, ideal climate and soil, without pesticides and free from toxic heavy metals.
Each batch of our Maharishi Amrit Kalash undergoes rigorous physico-chemical analysis and microbiological testing.
Dose for adults:
One tablet twice a day.
GGeneral advice required by law:
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Important: Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Store this product out of the reach of young children.
Recommended for consumption in combination with Maharishi Amrit Kalash MA 4 or the sugar-free MA 4T variant.
Take MA 5 half an hour after taking MA 4 (Amrit Nectar paste)/MA 4T for best results.
The recommended daily dose (2 tablets) contains the following ingredients:
Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) 200 mg, Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) 200 mg, Ipomoea digitata 200 mg, Asparagus adscendens 200 mg. Thickener acacia gum. Emblica officinalis (amalaki) 20 mg, Tinospora cordifolia (guduchi) 20 mg, Asparagus racemosus (shatavari) 20 mg, Vitex trifolia 20 mg, Convolvulus pluricaulis 20 mg, Curculigo orchioides 20 mg, Aqueous extract from: Capparis aphylla 20 mg, Argyreia speciosa 10 mg. Firming agent rice.
The following products could also please you
Dosha-Balance – Einfluss
MA 5 balances all the three doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
What makes us unique?
- All herbs are sourced from the organically grown plants.
- Free from pesticides and toxic heavy metals.
- MA 5 tablets undergo stringent physico-chemical analysis, mycotoxins, residual pesticides and microbiological examination.
- No use of alcohol and other chemical-based solvents in the preparation of MA 4 paste.
- Prepared at manufacturing facilities with stringent manufacturing standards.
What makes us clean & green?
- Ingredients and herbs are grown in sustainable cultivation, ideal climate and soil, without pesticides and free of toxic heavy metals.
- Frequent and regular laboratory checks for the presence of heavy metals, pesticides and toxins guarantee highest safety.
- Manufactured and packed according to GMP and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018 guidelines.
- No harmful solvents such as methanol, acetone or N-hexane.
Important product information
Some aspects of Ayurveda knowledge are based on principles and perspectives that differ from Western science as we know it, so please read the important information we have compiled to help you.
For a detailed ingredients list and dosage of each product, please look under the specific product or call us: +31-475-529111. We also inform you about the respective best before date.