Nasya Oil, 10 ml
Ayurvedic Nasya Oil (Nasal Oil), based on fine sesame oil. Takes care of the nasal skin and prevents it becoming too dry. Two or three drops daily is an integral part of the daily routine of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda recommends several types of aqueous, powdery, oily or other preparations for the nose. Nasya refers to the use of this age-old Ayurvedic tradition. According to Ayurveda, Nasya should be an integral part of the daily routine and can be done several times a day.
Maharishi Ayurveda Nasya oil for nasal skin care is made from 25 powerful herbs, oils and spices such as vetiver, nut grass, cinnamon, cardamom and sandalwood.
Sesame oil as a base oil is a light oil that is easily absorbed and moisturises. Sandalwood, liquorice and vetiver are used for their cooling and soothing properties. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) and Aegle marmelos (the bilva tree) are considered strengthening and nourishing in Ayurveda.
This product contains goat's milk, which is known in Ayurveda to be very light and beneficial.
With practical dropper for hygienic use. With matching screw top lid.
The 10 ml bottle as a practical companion for on the go and at home. Also available in a 50 ml bottle.
Tip before air travel:
Apply a few drops of Nasya oil near the nasal entrance before air travel to prevent dryness.
- No added colours, flavours and additives
- Free from toxic heavy metals
- Pesticide free
- Cares for and protects the sensitive skin of the nose.
- Prevents dehydration.
- Produced according to original Ayurvedic texts with over 25 therapeutic herbs.
Contribution to health
Nasya Oil has the following properties:
- Tridoshashamaka (balances the three dosha - Vata, Pitta & Kapha).
- According to Ayurveda, it nourishes all five sense organs and is said to strengthen the flow of prana. Prana is the most subtle aspect of breathing.
What Ayurveda says
The ancient Ayurvedic texts describe the nose as the gateway to "Shirah" (the head) and therefore the entrance for Prana, the life force that enters the body through breathing. The Ayurvedic texts therefore emphasize the importance of healthy breathing to ensure a good flow of prana throughout the body. It is said that this gives strength to the senses and supports the circulation of prana.
Specific features of our raw materials and processing methods
- Nasya Oil ingredients are sourced from India from plants grown sustainably in an ideal climate, soil.
- All ingredients are pesticide-free and free from toxic heavy metals.
- This nasal oil undergoes frequent physico-chemical analysis and microbiological examination.
Ayurvedic herbal oil for nasal care. Apply 2-3 drops with the finger, near the nostrils. Can be used several times a day.
Sesamum indicum seed oil, Caprae Lac, Asparagus racemosus root extract, Rubia cordifolia root extract, Nelumbo nucifera flower extract, Adhatoda vasica extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, Solanum xanthocarpum extract, Nelumbo nucifera stemen extract, Pavonia odorata root extract, Hemidesmus indicus root extract, Leptadenia reticulata extract, Uraria picta extract, Cinnamomum cassia leaf extract, Elettaria cardamomum seed extract, Nymphaea stellata flower extract, Berberis aristata stem extract, Cyperus scariosus root extract, Cyperus rotundus root extract, Embelia ribes fruit extract, Vetiveria zizanioides root extract, Desmodium gangeticum extract, Vitex agnus-castus seed extract, Bombax malabaricum bark extract, Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark extract, Aegle marmelos bark extract, Santalum album wood extract, Curcuma longa root extract, Cedrus deodara wood extract.
Dosha-Balance – Einfluss
Nasya Oil is Tridoshashamaka. It balances the three dosha - Vata, Pitta & Kapha.
What makes us unique?
- No chemical-based additives and carriers are used.
- No use of alcohol and other chemical-based solvents in the preparation of Nasya Oil.
- No pre-treatments and chemical processing.
- Prepared according to Ayurveda texts with pure and cold pressed sesame oil and goat’s milk . Goat’s milk is considered to be light and very beneficial in Ayurveda.
- Free from pesticides and toxic heavy metals.
- Our Nasya Oil frequently undergoes rigorous physico-chemical analysis and microbiological testing.
- Prepared at manufacturing facilities with stringent manufacturing standards.
What makes us clean & green?
- Nasya Oil herbs are grown sustainably at the right temperature and climate for obtaining top-quality herbs.
- Frequent laboratory checks for the presence of heavy metals, pesticides and toxins.
- Manufactured and packed according to, GMP and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018 guidelines.
- No harmful solvents such as methanol, acetone, or N-hexane.
Important product information
Some aspects of Ayurveda knowledge are based on principles and perspectives that differ from Western science as we know it, so please read the important information we have compiled to help you.
For a detailed ingredients list and dosage of each product, please look under the specific product or call us: +31-475-529111. We also inform you about the respective best before date.