Ghee (Clarified Butter) organic, 500 g
Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Ghee is pure Cow’s Ghee that contains healthy fats and is a great source of nutrition for the body. Ghee has a special place in Ayurveda and is considered sacred. Cow ghee known as “Amritam” in Ayurveda, is recommended to be included in your daily diet.
It balances the Pitta and Vata dosha in the body and increases Ojas and Sattvic guna in the body.
Consumed in small amounts, it is good for digestion. Ideal for cooking and roasting.
It intensifies the flavour of steamed vegetables. Spices roasted in a little ghee or deep-fried flat bread are delicious and enrich the diet.
Organic Ghee or clarified butter has a slightly nutty and golden flavour and contains medium and short-chain fatty acids including butyrates.
- Certified organic
- No added colours, flavours & additives
- Ayurvedic alternative to butter, oil & fat
- Free from toxic heavy metals
- Lactose, sugar & gluten free
- is rich in fat-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, E & D
- contains healthy fats
Contribution to health
Ghee has the following properties:
- Madhura rasa (taste sweet)
- Vipaka (taste conversion after digestion) is sweet (Madhura)
- Balances the Vata and Pitta Dosha
What Ayurveda says
In Ayurveda, Organic Cow’s ghee is known to build sapta dhatus (7 tissues) in our body.
It also pacifies the Vata and Pitta doshas which get aggravated in our bodies.
Ghee promotes Agni, Ojas, Kapha and Medas. It is one of the best-known fats as per Ayurveda.
Organic Ghee increases Rasa (body fluids).
Ghee is a Yogivahi or a catalytic agent for the deeper tissues (sapta dhatus).
Specific features of our raw materials and processing methods
- We offer a pure Cow’s Ghee without the use of any chemical-based hormones.
- This Ghee has undergone stringent physico-chemical analysis and microbiological examination.
Organic Ghee can be used as a cooking medium as well as can be consumed daily with your meal.
It can be used for cooking, roasting, baking, stewing, and steaming. Traditionally, spices in Indian Ayurvedic cuisine are briefly roasted in ghee before cooking so that their full aroma unfolds.
Tip: Stir 1-2 teaspoons of ghee into the milk.
Note: Ghee at room temperature, can be partly solid and partly liquid.
Maharishi Ayurveda Organic Ghee contains pure cow’s Ghee made from cow milk.
|Nutritional information||/ 100 g||% RI*|
|of which Saturates||62,5 g||312,5|
|Carbohydrate||< 0,5 g||0,0|
|of which sugars||< 0,5 g||0,0|
|Protein||< 0,5 g||0,0|
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Dosha-Balance – Einfluss
Ghee pacifies the Vata and Pitta doshas.
What makes us unique?
- Prepared at manufacturing facilities with stringent manufacturing standards.
- Frequent laboratory checks for heavy metals, pesticides and toxins.
- Free from harmful solvents such as methanol, acetone, or N-hexane.
Important product information
Some aspects of Ayurveda knowledge are based on principles and perspectives that differ from Western science as we know it, so please read the important information we have compiled to help you.
For a detailed ingredients list and dosage of each product, please look under the specific product or call us: +31-475-529111. We also inform you about the respective best before date.