Food Supplement Ayurvedic herbal preparation with minerals. High in iron & zinc.
1 packaging = 1 month supply
2 packagings = 2 month supply = 10% discount
3 packagings = 3 month supply = 20% discount
AYUR MULTIMINERAL – a powerful combination of ayurvedically-prepared minerals (calcium, iron and zinc) together with valuable ayurvedic herbs that promote the absorption of minerals. (see Note).
- Purest fine Iron Bhasma – for optimum absorption, processing & tolerability
- Zinc – the all-rounder trace element – great for skin, hair, nails, immune system and much more
- Natural calcium – sustainably sourced and harvested from broken parts of selected sea corals
- Synergistically combined with powerful ayurvedic herbs and fruit
- Traditionally prepared according to ancient rules and recipes
Contribution to health
AYUR MULTIMINERAL contains three essential minerals (calcium, iron and zinc) which our body must regularly absorb from food.
Many women who value a well-groomed appearance know that zinc is a precious trace element for beautiful hair, skin and nails. However, as a component of hundreds of enzymes, zinc can do so much more.
It is important for a healthy immune system, for providing oxidative protection for our cells, and for our energy level. It also supports a normal acid-base metabolism, as well as carbon dioxide, vitamin A and fatty acid metabolism. In addition, zinc is essential for the functioning of important hormones, the creation of haemoglobin and much more.
In comparison with other minerals, the body’s own zinc store is very small. It is therefore all the more important to obtain a regular supply of this all-rounder trace element. However, certain foods limit the absorption of zinc, and stress can also trigger deficiency symptoms.
Iron contributes to
- Normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal cognitive function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Normal function of the immune system and
- Process of cell division.
Skin, hair & nails
The all-rounder zinc contributes to
- Normal DNA synthesis, normal fertility and reproduction and maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Normal metabolism of fatty acids, carbohydrates and vitamin A, normal acid-base metabolism, as well as normal protein synthesis. It also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Maintenance of normal bones, hair, skin, nails and vision
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal function of the immune system.
Specific features of our raw materials and processing methods
The powerful AYUR MULTIMINERAL combination contains elementary iron, zinc, white sandalwood, coral, pearls and shilajit obtained through the complex, painstaking Bhasma process and valuable ayurvedic herbs such as ashwagandha, shatavari, amalaki and guduchi.
According to Ayurveda this precious combination of minerals and herbs enables the optimum absorption of minerals.
Dose for adults:
2 tablets 2-3 x per day with water or milk after meals. With 4/6 tablets a day, the daily dose contains calcium 78/117 mg (10/15% of RI*), 9/14 mg iron (63/100% of RI*), 6,4/9,6 mg zinc (64/96% of RI*). *= Reference Intake.
General advice required by law:
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Important: Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Store this product out of the reach of young children.
The lowest/highest recommended daily dose (4/6 tablets) contains the following ingredients:
Hemidesmus indicus 465/698 mg, Asparagus racemosus (shatavari) 186/279 mg, Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) 186/279 mg, Rubia cordifolia 186/279 mg, Emblica officinalis (amalaki) 186/279 mg, Rosa centifolia 93/139 mg, Eclipta alba 93/139 mg, Tinospora cordifolia (guduchi) 93/139 mg, shilajit (mumijo) 93/139 mg, Glycyrrhiza glabra (liquorice) 70/106 mg, Santalum album (white sandalwood) 55/83 mg, Thickener acacia gum. Corallium rubrum (coral) 37/55 mg. Aqueous extract from: Hemidesmus indicus 22/33 mg. Coating Carboxymethyl-cellulose, starch rice. Creta gallica 18/27 mg, ayurvedic elemental iron 18/27 mg, agate 18/27 mg. Aqueous extract from: Phyllanthus niruri (bitter gooseberry) 18/27 mg. Piper nigrum (black pepper) 12/18 mg, Zingiber officinale (ginger) 12/18 mg, Piper longum (pippali) 12/18 mg, pearl 11/16 mg, zinc oxide 11/16 mg. Aqueous extract from: Oroxylum indicum 3/4 mg, Solanum xanthocarpum 3/4 mg, Gmelina arborea 2/4 mg, Caltrops small 2/3 mg, Uraria picta 2/3 mg, Clerodendrum phlomidis 1/2 mg, Solanum indicum 1/2 mg, Stereospermum suaveolens 1/2 mg, Desmodium gangeticum 0,5/1 mg, 0,5/1Aegle marmelos.
The following products could also please you
Important product information
Some aspects of Ayurveda knowledge are based on principles and perspectives that differ from Western science as we know it, so please read the important information we have compiled to help you.
For a detailed ingredients list and dosage of each product, please look under the specific product or call us: +31-475-529111. We also inform you about the respective best before date.