Are you still looking for the right gift for your loved ones? This blog will give you plenty of suggestions from the world of Ayurveda – for relaxing, pampering, and for simply being happy.
Fine natural cosmetic for pampering
Our natural cosmetic products are truly special gifts: Original ayurvedic natural cosmetics with pure water from the Himalayas. Subtle fragrances, gentle care – all in BDIH/COSMOS NATURAL-certified premium quality. Who could resist?
Personalize your gift – natural face care for every dosha type
In the winter time, when the cold outside and the dry heating air inside are particularly straining on your skin, you should use an intensely nurturing face cream – ideally the one individually suited to your respective skin or dosha type.
Here is your choice:
- Vata Skin Care Cream for normal to dry and combination skin
- Pitta Skin Care Cream for normal to sensitive skin
- Revital Skin Care Cream for normal, mature and demanding skin
Delight your loved ones with exquisite compositions of original ayurvedic herbal extracts with moisturising aloe vera, natural vitamin E, nourishing shea butter and enticing natural scents. A unique pampering program for delicate facial skin.
Dermatologically tested for allergies.
Holistic Facial Care Oil – Radiant Skin Oil
With this ayurvedic facial water you are choosing a wonderfully refreshing, toning and moisturising facial tonic for Her – or a unique aftershave for Him. It contains pure water from the Himalayas, aloe vera and extracts of witch hazel, sandalwood, Indian madder, and reed, as well as pure essential lemongrass oil. Lively fresh scent. A very special gift from the world of Ayurveda.
Dermatologically tested for allergies. Certified Natural Cosmetic, BDIH/COSMOS NATURAL-certified.
Body care products for the current Vata season
With Vata Shower Gel and Vata Body Lotion you are giving someone the perfect combination for daily body care during the winter Vata season.
- Vata Shower Gel (CNC) – for gentle cleansing and the feeling of wonderfully nourished skin. Calming, regenerating and refreshing. With original ayurvedic herbs such as ashwagandha and jasmine, as well as pure essential lemon and geranium oils. Certified Natural Cosmetic, BDIH/COSMOS NATURAL-certified.
- Vata Body Lotion – nourishes and cares for normal to dry skin and delights with its fruity-fresh fragrance of pure essential orange oil. With this velvety soft body lotion you are giving your loved ones a fine composition of pure water from the Himalayas, exquisite ayurvedic herbs, moisturising aloe vera, precious almond oil, natural vitamin E and nourishing shea butter. Dermatologically tested for allergies. BDIH/COSMOS NATURAL certified.
Royal Massage Oils for Women and Men (CNC)
Delight the senses of your loved ones with the exclusive “Maharani” and “Maharaja” massage oils.
The ayurvedic scriptures claim that “oil massages lead to a gentle, flexible, strong and attractive body.” Seducing all the senses, they are a truly royal gift for body and soul. Nothing could be more pleasant for your daily well-being.
|Maharani Massage Oil – For Ladies||Maharaja Massage Oil – For Men|
Our tip: Along with the gift, tell them to watch our YouTube Video “Abhyanga – the secret of the ayurvedic oil massage”, with practical instructions.
BDIH/COSMOS NATURAL certified.
Kaash bowl – for a unique massage experience
Rasayanas – ayurvedic herbs and nutrients for health-conscious consumers
Our rasayanas are a gift of concentrated energy of high-quality Indian herbs and fruits, harvested by hand. These rasayanas are made according to traditional ayurvedic formulas based on thousands of years of health knowledge. Premium supplements, pure and tested for high quality.
Healthy treat – the ayurvedic alternative to coffee
Whether you’re preparing your own holiday feast or need ideas for a holiday gift: consider our caffeine-free Raja's Cup with its full-bodied flavour. Enjoyed as a coffee, cappuccino or espresso, Raja’s Cup offers the perfect stomach-friendly alternative to coffee.
What many long for: time to relax
The fragrance of life – nature’s essential gifts
Natural aroma oils are not only for those who love fine scents, but also for anyone looking for calm and relaxation. Scents affect the way we feel. They awaken memories, can calm and soothe us.
Our handmade sandalwood incense sticks also promise relaxation for all your senses. With their pure aroma oils, the incense sticks exude a soft, pleasant fragrance and create a relaxing atmosphere. A wonderful relief for stressed souls.
Soothing sounds for relaxing evenings
Nowadays many people are looking for peace and relaxation. The soft sounds of Maharishi Gandharva music neutralise tension while promoting harmony, peace and balance. They are ideal for bringing the day to a close and for being in tune with yourself and nature.
Our suggested listening for evening relaxation (7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.):
- Wonderful ragas, performed by Prof. Devabrata Chaudhuri on the sitar (Harmony and Rejuvenation)
- Gentle sounds of the bamboo flute by Amar Nath (Integration)
Literature for more energy
Did anything pique your interest? Upon request, we can also send the present gift-wrapped directly to your loved ones!
Enjoy giving gifts, and have a happy and healthy time.
Your Maharishi Ayurveda Team